Wholesale Accounts are businesses purchasing Hunter Bay products for re-sale to the public. To qualify as a Wholesale Account, your coffee business must be in good standing and possess a retail license and a Federal Identification Number. All other customers are considered Retail Accounts.
Placing an Order:
• Orders must be placed by 4 p.m. MST two business days before the ship date.
• Coffee is roasted as orders are placed as we do not stock roasted coffee.
• Standing Orders are available for regular weekly shipments.
• We roast coffee only to our optimal roast level listed on our price list.
• Bulk Coffee is in 5-lb and 2-lb heat-sealed packages with one-way valves.
• Retail Coffee for re-sale is in 12-oz heat-sealed packages with one-way valves.
• Single-pot packages are in 2-oz heat-sealed bags with one-way valves.
Shipping and Delivery:
• Orders less than 10 lbs – $5.95 flat rate shipping/delivery charge per order.
• Orders at 10 lbs or more – $10.95 flat rate shipping/delivery charge per order.
• Wholesale orders are shipped via UPS or USPS.
• Hunter Bay offers free delivery in Missoula, MT for orders over 10 lbs.
Office Coffee Service:
Businesses may qualify for wholesale pricing on a select basis, providing:
• Hunter Bay coffee is regularly served free to customers and clients.
• Hunter Bay signage is prominently displayed.
Hunter Bay Signage and POS Materials are available for Wholesale Customers upon request. All policies and prices are subject to change without notice.